This video walks through configuring SmarterMail after you have it installed and set up. The video covers topics such as default settings for domains and mailboxes, how to set up an initial domain in SmarterMail, how to add a user/mailbox for that new domain and more.
Colocate your business servers with Strad and get the best value deals for your rackspace at the Strad Data Center. Highly advanced and secure colocation facility allows us to provide the best rackspace solutions for clients
Colocation Hosting Provider Features:
• Reliability and Uptime
• Data center reliability is rated using a four tier classification system. Our Data Centers are comprised
of well-maintained cooling and power units with redundant components, and are fault tolerant,
providing 99.982% uptime.
• The Data Center mainframe constantly monitors power, cooling, network, dual-powered hardware,
infrastructure, fire risks and numerous other factors that can impact the uptime of a colocation
facility. Regardless of where your servers are hosted, making absolutely sure that your business-
critical data is protected and delivered with utmost performance is absolutely essential to the uptime
of your web applications and the functionality of your business. Strad Solutions guarantees just that:
to always be up and running, even when you’re not.
A Dedicated Server or Managed Hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. Customers have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.
• Being the heart of the server, the hardware can be characterized by its brand and specifications.
• Performance wise, server programs, such as Apache or MySQL, rely heavily on processor speeds and server memory. On top of that, video and audio saturated applications,ERP applications and websites require even higher operating speeds.
• We at,Strad Solutions,use only the most highend processors and Storage for a Flawless Performance.
Operating Systems :
• Plethora of OSes are being used in the hosting Industry from Linux Flavors to various Windows Editions.These are the two most widely used operating sytems.
• Microsoft Windows is best suited for hosting ASP.NET code, MS SQL Server or the use of Microsoft IIS.
• On the contrary, Linux OS is appropriate for open source applications such as Apache/php/mysql (LAMP) or Ruby On Rails.
• Dedicated servers, being utilized mainly for mission-critical operations and heavily loaded websites and applications, require massive amounts of bandwidth to perform at the desired level.
• Strad Solutions makes use of high powered networks through a multi-provider blend of bandwidth, in order to achieve greater levels of redundancy and a stable 99.982% uptime.
WHAT IS VPS HOSTING?
• VPS Hosting is a type of web hosting that uses Virtual Private Servers.
• Although the websites are hosted on the same physical machine, VPS allows each
website to be fully independent as if each were on its own separate machine.
• A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and
customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance,
so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.
• For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server,
• They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server,
but they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPS
other instances on the same hardware node.
• At Strad Solutions,we use XEN,Open Vz,KVM,VMware etc as
virtualisers.Everything, is decided by the kind of performance we
expect from our servers.
• VMware ESXi ,Hyper-V are ideally used for
Windows VPS virtualization.
• KVM,Open-VZ and Xen are ideally used for
Linux VPS Virtualization.
Application of VPS :
• Hosting websites such as E-Commerce Websites,Video/Audio
Streaming Websites,Business Websites with database and email hosting etc.
• Using Various Control Panels for hosting such as CPanel,Plesk,KLoxo etc.
• Email Hosting for Exchange Servers,Smarter Mail etc.
• DNS Servers,IRC Servers etc.
• Applications developed on various platforms such .NET,php ,SQL etc.
• Strad Solutions Servers are located in India and The US.
• In India, Our Data Center is Located in Mumbai and in The US the Servers are located in Data Center at Chicago.
• The Indian Data Center is a TIER 3 Certified* Data center with a Network Uptime Guarantee of 99.983%.
• Features like N+1 Redundancy for Power and Bandwidth Subscription from Multiple Providers like Reliance, Tata,Airtel,Vodafone and MTNL allows us to provide our Customers a Fault Proof and a Downtime Proof Connectivity.
• Consistency and Connectivity are the Two Pillars of our Entire Setup.
• Security is a paramount factor in any Hosting Service and we have made sure there is only Solicited and Authorized access to our servers. This is done through various modern-age features like 2-Stage Authentication,CCTV and 24X7 Security Monitoring.
• Strad Solutions is a data center based in the Financial Capital of India, Mumbai. We specialize in providing consistent Data Center services ranging from Virtual private Servers to Dedicated Servers to even providing Co- Location services for your Servers.
• Over a period of time, with our astute business ability and strong technical team we have evolved into a Under-One-Roof Solutions company.
- E-Mail Hosting Solutions.
- Database Management Services
- Disaster Recovery Setup
- Client Billing ERPs
- Content Delivery Network Providers (CDNs)
- Storage and Backup Solutions.
- Security Analysis products like Penetration Testing etc.
- Private and Public Cloud Setups.
- Server Virtualization for Virtual Instances.
Are provided by our in-house experts with a perfect execution.
• We make sure that our customers get profitable returns over their hosting investments through our Solutions and Services.
o We always look forward for constant innovation and improvements to provide highest
o level of quality and value