RDP known as Remote Desktop Protocol which is developed by MICROSOFT.
This service is provide to connect another computer over a network connection.
The RDP service by default listen TCP port “3389”
Follow the steps to change the RDP port:
1. Go to “RUN”
2. Type “regedit” —>>to enter into registry
3. Click on the follwing registry subkey:
4. click on “Modify” and then click on “Decimal”
5. Type the new port number and save it.
6. Quit the registry
7. Restart all RDP services or restart the computer
Most of time this error happening because we are using VISUAL STYLE with our computer.
This will help you to resolve rdp disconnection by unchecking the below mentioned checked box.
First Change the securit layer of RDP-TCP Session
1.Start>>administrativr tool>>remote desktop services>>remote desktop sessionhost configuration
2. Just see at right panel here is connetions:
right click on connection name and click on properties.
3. In properties>>select General
and change it based on your security requirement
4. Click on Default
Once it completed
1. Open registry go to run and type
2. Once it opened go to
just click on parameter and see there at left side some value
3. Under the registry subkey,
delete the blow mentioned value if it is present
X509 Certificate ID
4. After that restart the server
vsphere login>>select main node> select configuration (right side)>>
hardware tab there is networking select it>>>go to property(right side)
>>add >>> rename it and then go to client machine select it>>edit it
>>selet network which you have made and edit and limit it
1. Login into virualizor
2. List User>>Add user>> Email id of user>> Set password
3. List all>> edit the server >> Edit the user mail and save it
4. To check >>go to user list >>open the user consol
Click add domain option
Enter your domain name
goto account section
add your email usernmae for your domain as [email protected]
goto SMTP setting click on delivery of email and in the local hostname box write your mail server name as mail.domainname.com–and save.
Note: Make sure that there is no other application using smtp port 25 else you will not able to send email.
hmail server is an opensource mail server used for windows server.
Reason for most popularity of this server is:–
- No licence fee
- Unlimited domain configuration
- Unlimited email user account
- Easy to use
Download hmail application from below link
Refer below link for installation
This video walks through configuring SmarterMail after you have it installed and set up. The video covers topics such as default settings for domains and mailboxes, how to set up an initial domain in SmarterMail, how to add a user/mailbox for that new domain and more.