A Dedicated Server or Managed Hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. Customers have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.
• Being the heart of the server, the hardware can be characterized by its brand and specifications.
• Performance wise, server programs, such as Apache or MySQL, rely heavily on processor speeds and server memory. On top of that, video and audio saturated applications,ERP applications and websites require even higher operating speeds.
• We at,Strad Solutions,use only the most highend processors and Storage for a Flawless Performance.
• Plethora of OSes are being used in the hosting Industry from Linux Flavors to various Windows Editions.These are the two most widely used operating sytems.
• Microsoft Windows is best suited for hosting ASP.NET code, MS SQL Server or the use of Microsoft IIS.
• Dedicated servers, being utilized mainly for mission-critical operations and heavily loaded websites and applications, require massive amounts of bandwidth to perform at the desired level.
• Strad Solutions makes use of high powered networks through a multi-provider blend of bandwidth, in order to achieve greater levels of redundancy and a stable 99.982% uptime.