RDP known as Remote Desktop Protocol which is developed by MICROSOFT.
This service is provide to connect another computer over a network connection.
The RDP service by default listen TCP port “3389”
Follow the steps to change the RDP port:
1. Go to “RUN”
2. Type “regedit” —>>to enter into registry
3. Click on the follwing registry subkey:
4. click on “Modify” and then click on “Decimal”
5. Type the new port number and save it.
6. Quit the registry
7. Restart all RDP services or restart the computer